Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee was a Global Ambassador for Smith Cult. She also conducted training for salon partners, as well as organized events for Marie Claire London. This experience continues to inform Ashlee's working today. Ashlee Glazer and I have been avid fans of beauty as long as I remember being in all corners of the industry from counter, to red carpet. My regular clientele keep me interested and serve as a constant source of inspiration, filling me with tips and tricks to share on air as a fashion and beauty expert. My preferred method of winding down is by spending time out in nature and then having a massive meal with family and friends. The goal of my business is to integrate my resources and community for a venue where I can entertain, teach and help others through my art. Ashlee is a celebrity makeup artist and expert in beauty that inspires her clients with confidence, self-confidence, and determination. Her passion for her work is to help women be awestruck and conquer the world, while looking stunning. Her parents were born on May 12 and are Harry and Jennifer Glazer, sister to Kyle (21) selected Goshen due to the fact that when I first stepped on campus I felt like this was where I had to be. Goshen's atmosphere was amazing, the group interactions were great and the coaching staff helped me make the choice. I respect her father for his hard work ethic as well as his ability to be a good listener in all occasions. The national and state championships were the most memorable sports event for me as a spectator.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Kate Bock and Jessica Barth Feet and Legs

Amanda Brugel and Amanda Balionis bio